Before and After Care
Before or After Care is available from 8am - 9am and 4pm - 5pm for $25 per week. Individual before or after care sessions are $6 each. No before or after care is available for mini camps.
Camp sessions are organized by age and grade. When you register your child, use this guideline to ensure that they are in the correct group:
|4-5 years old
|6-8 years old
||First - Third
|9-11 years old
||Fourth - Sixth
|12-14 years old
||Seventh - Ninth
Medication and First Aid Policies
If your child needs to take medication during the camp day or needs to have medication and/or medical devices for conditions such as asthma, diabetes or allergies, you MUST administer the medication for your child. SPCA staff, camp counselors, and children themselves are unable to administer any medications. SPCA humane educators are certified in First Aid and CPR. However, employees, volunteers or other representatives are not permitted to administer any medical or emergency medical treatment to anyone. If emergency medications may need to be administered, the child’s guardian should remain onsite during camp.
- Each camper will receive an SPCA camp t-shirt. Additional t-shirts are available for $10.
- Campers will interact with animals daily.
- Contact us if you have any concerns about allergies.
- Campers can register for multiple sessions.
- Campers must bring a lunch daily and a snack will be provided by the SPCA.
- Camp will take place at the new SPCA located at 300 Harlem Road, West Seneca.
About Our Camp Counselors
The SPCA's humane educators work with children and adults during the school year. These educators/camp counselors are trained in First Aid and CPR.
Registration must be done online. Camp spots fill up quickly, so don't delay!
To learn more, contact Pamela, Director of Humane Education, at email@example.com.
DOWNLOAD OUR SUMMER CAMP BROCHURE HERE!
DOWNLOAD OUR SUMMER CAMP POSTER HERE!